First Time Home Buyer Agent Andi Grant DRE 01724284
FIRST-TIME HOME BUYERS WANTED IN LA COUNTY 2017!
There are many 2017 local, city and state government first time home buyer programs offering buyer grants, loans and assistance for many 2017 first-time buyers covering many desirable areas of Los Angeles, Long Beach, Lakewood, Downey, Carson and their surrounding cities. Not sure you qualify?
SINGLE ~ MARRIED ~ DIVORCED ~ SINGLE PARENTS ~ RETIREES
Eligibility requirements for first-time homebuyer applicants can vary. Here are a just few requirements one can expect from some of your local, county and state first time home buyer programs in CA:
- *Applicants must not currently own a home or have been on title or had any ownership interest of real property within the last 3 years (a full 36 months).*
- Must occupy the residence as their primary residence.
- Income limits vary depending on the type of 2017 First-Time Home Buyer Program. There are some with maximum income limits as low as $47K and some as high as $119K depending on number of persons over the age of 18 that will be living in the home.
- Minimum FICO scores can vary from 580 to 640 depending on the 1st time buyer program you are applying for.
- Down-Payment Assistance can come in the form of requiring lower down payment from borrower (1% to 3.5%) or can be actualy monetary assistance in which the government agency will apply funds towards your down-payment amount and/or closing costs. In past years, Carson offered up to $100K towards down-payment assistance to those who qualified, while Long Beach offered up to $200K towards those looking to purchase in that great city using past NSP programs. There are many new first time hombuying options available with new programs coming out periodically. Get a jumpstart on the next program or find out if you currently qualify for 2017 homebuyer programs today!