Andi Grant DRE 01728424
FIRST-TIME HOME BUYERS WANTED IN LA COUNTY!
**SEE NEWLY ADDED FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYER ANNOUNCEMENTS BELOW**
In Los Angeles County there are many local, city and state government first time home buyer programs offering 1st time buyer grants, loans and down-payment
assistance for many first-time buyers. We specialize in assisting the First Time Home Buyer looking to purchase their first home in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Lakewood, Downey, Carson, CA and their surrounding cities. We've also just added San Bernadino and Riverside Counties to our servicing areas. Consider this site as your number one Los Angeles, San Bernadino, and Riverside County First Time Home Buyer Real Estate Resource!
1% Down ~ 3.5% Down ~ 5% Down
Not sure if you qualify for a first time home buyer program in Los Angeles, Downey, Long Beach, Carson or their surrounding areas? You'd be surprised! Whether you are married, have been divorced, or have been a previous home owner before, you still could very well qualify for many first-time home buyer programs in Los Angeles, Downey, Long Beach, Carson and their surrounding cities. Eligibility requirements for first-time homebuyer applicants are [Read more] ...
FIRST TIME AND 2ND-TIME HOME BUYER PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENTS!!
**ALWAYS CONSULT LICENSED MORTGAGE LENDING PROFESSIONAL FOR CURRENT RATES AND BUYER PROGRAM GUIDELINE CHANGES. Call or write to speak to one of our preferred lenders at 310-508-4354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOS ANGELES, RIVERSIDE, SAN BERNADINO COUNTY FIRST TIME HOME BUYER:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR INVESTORS AND 2ND TIME HME BUYERS!
- 3 - 5% down payment-assistance grant
- Grant may be used for down-payment, closing costs
- NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY
- Minimum credit score is 620
- Maximum loan amount is $417K.
- CAN BE A SECOND TIME HOME BUYER
- One-two unit properties, condos
- Must be owner-occupied
- CAN BE PROPERTY FLIP
We have lenders that specialize in first-time home buyer programs such as the one listed above ready to help you!
CONVENTIONAL 97 PROGRAM (As of Nov 2013 - min. 3% down own funds/ minimum 2% gift = 5% down)
- no upfront mortgage insurance - annual only
- Fixed rate
- FICO 680 and over *for lower Fico programs see below*
- Mortgage insurance terms - you have to pay this for a minimum of 12 months AND have 80 loan to value
- Owner Occupied
- $417K maximum loan
- SFR only (no income properties, second homes, vacation homes)
- Fannie Mae loan only (not available to FHA, Freddie, VA or USDA)
- RNLA (Restore Neighborhoods Los Angeles) is offering a great LA based first time homebuyer program. First time homebuyers are able to purchase newly renovated or remodeled homes that Los Angeles Housing Dept has purchased from lenders after foreclosure. [Read about more first-time home buyer programs here]...
- CHF Access Program - First and SECOND, hometime buyer program available!
- NSP program
- CALFHA Program
SPOTLIGHT: FHA FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYER PROGRAM (min. 3.5% down)
SERVING ALL OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY - using FHA First Time Home Buyer Program
- 3.5% down
- generally FICO 640 and over *if you have higher FICOS check out conventional 97 program benefits above*
- upfront mortgage insurance
- Mortgage insurance term - as of June 3, 2013 this will be paid for the life of the loan
- Owner Occupied only
- loan limits over $600,000
- Single Family homes, income properties (4 units or less)
**ALWAYS discuss loan details with a licensed mortgage lender to get current details and guideline changes. If you do not have one, feel free to write us or call 310-508-4354.
Don't forget to ask us about the CHF Access and CHF Platinum Programs for 2nd Time Home Buyers!!
* JUST ADDED COUNTIES TO OUR FIRST TIME HOME BUYER SERVICE AREAS*
*First-time homebuyer applicants must not currently own a home or have been on title or had any ownership interest of real property within the last 3 years (a full 3 years). See more detailed first-time homebuyer requirements here.
APPLY NOW (no SS# required):