Andi Grant BRE 01728424
FIRST-TIME HOME BUYER PROGRAMS IN 2017!
ITS BACK! City of LA's LIPA First Time Home Buyer program 2017 offers up to $60,000 towards down-payment and closing cost assistance ! First Come First Served!
It's 2017 and Los Angeles County has introduced and reinstated many local, city and state government 2017 first time home buyer programs offering more accessible 1st time buyer grants, loans and down-payment options for many first-time buyers. We specialize in assisting the First Time Home Buyer looking to purchase their first home in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Lakewood, Downey, Carson, CA and their surrounding cities. We've also just added San Bernadino and Riverside Counties to our servicing areas. Consider this site as your number one Los Angeles, San Bernadino, and Riverside County First Time Home Buyer Real Estate Resource!
SEE LIST OF 2017 PROGRAMS HERE (funds and programs not guaranteed)
WANT TO AVOID MORTGAGE INSURANCE? Please ask our preferred lender about the 80/15 conventional program!
2017 First Time Home Buyer Programs
Lower credit score acceptance!
No maximum income restrictions! *See "Conventional 97"
Investor Friendly *See "CHF Platinum"
Not sure if you qualify for any of the 2017 first time home buyer programs in Los Angeles, Downey, Long Beach, Carson or their surrounding areas? You'd be surprised! Whether you are married, have been divorced, or have been a previous home owner before, you still could very well qualify for many first-time home buyer programs in Los Angeles, Downey, Long Beach, Carson and their surrounding cities. Eligibility requirements for first-time homebuyer applicants are [Read more] ...
Condos/Lofts ~ Single Family Homes ~ Rental Income Properties
FIRST-TIME HOME BUYER PROGRAMS 2017
*CONVENTIONAL 97 PROGRAM is back and better than ever!! (min. 3% down own funds/ minimum 2% gift = 5% down)
- Fixed rate
- Minimum FICO 680 640 and over
- Owner Occupied
- Only ONE buyer needs be a first time homebuyer in a multiple buyer scenario - THAT'S GREAT NEWS!
- SFR only (no income properties, second homes, vacation homes)
- Fannie Mae loan only (not available to FHA, Freddie, VA or USDA)
- One day homebuyer education course may be required
**ALWAYS CONSULT LICENSED MORTGAGE LENDING PROFESSIONALS FOR CURRENT RATES AND BUYER PROGRAM GUIDELINE CHANGES. Call or write to speak to one of our preferred first-time home buyer lenders at 310-508-4354.
FHA FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYER PROGRAM (min. 3.5% down) MOST POPULAR PROGRAM
(SERVING ALL OF LOS ANGELES, SAN BERNADINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTIES)
- Single Family homes, income properties (4 units or less)
- 3.5% down
- generally FICO 640 and over
- upfront mortgage insurance
- Mortgage insurance term - as of June 3, 2013 this will be paid for the life of the loan (see if you can get lender to cover)
- Owner Occupied only
- loan limits over $600,000
OTHER FIRST TIME HOME BUYER PROGRAMS
- RNLA (Restore Neighborhoods Los Angeles) is offering a great LA based first time homebuyer program. First time homebuyers are able to purchase newly renovated or remodeled homes that Los Angeles Housing Dept has purchased from lenders after foreclosure. [Read about more first-time home buyer programs here]...
- CHF Access Program - First and SECOND, homebuyer program available!
- NSP program
- CALFHA Program
- LIPA Program (min. 1% down)
- HOP Program (min. 1% down)
We have lenders that specialize in first-time home buyer programs such as the one listed above ready to help you!
2ND-TIME HOME BUYER PROGRAM 2017
LOS ANGELES, RIVERSIDE, SAN BERNADINO COUNTY FIRST TIME HOME BUYER:
CHF PLATINUM - INVESTORY FRIENDLY!
- 3 - 5% down payment-assistance grant
- NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY
- Minimum credit score is 620
- Maximum loan amount is $417K.
- CAN BE A SECOND TIME HOME BUYER
- Single family residence, condos
- Must be owner-occupied
- CAN BE PROPERTY FLIP (Flips less than 90 days not allowed)
- CON - May have higher loan origination fee (check with one of our preferred lenders to see if this still makes the best "cents" for you overall).
Don't forget to ask us about the CHF Access and CHF Platinum Programs for 2nd Time Home Buyers!!
*JUST ADDED COUNTIES TO OUR FIRST TIME HOME BUYER SERVICE AREAS*
*First-time homebuyer applicants must not currently own a home or have been on title or had any ownership interest of real property within the last 3 years (a full 3 years). See more detailed first-time homebuyer requirements here.
APPLY NOW (no SS# required):