Andi Grant, Realtor Servicing Long Beach 2022
Long Beach Neighborhood and Community Information
Long Beach consists of over 50 neighborhoods and communities with 17 of them being declared Long Beach Historic Districts. Below are photos and a list of Long Beach's most sought after neighborhoods including California Heights, Naples, Belmont Heights, Bluff Heights, and many more.
NAPLES LONG BEACH, CA: Buy, Sell or Sail By...
BELMONT HEIGHTS LONG BEACH, CA: Where Small Town Beach Living Awaits You!
CALIFORNIA HEIGHTS LONG BEACH, CA - A Historical City Treasure!
BLUFF HEIGHTS LONG BEACH, CA - A Good Fit For You? You Decide...
SOUTH LONG BEACH, CA - Get Up, Get Out and Start Beach Living!
The list of known Long Beach Neighborhoods
- 4th Street Corridor" (also known as Retro Row featuring art, vintage fashion, vintage collectibles, historic deco theatre; boundaries East of Junipero and West of Walnut on 4th Street)
- Alamitos Beach (boundaries for Alamitos Beach are East: Junipero Avenue; West: Alamitos Boulevard; North: 4th Street; South: Ocean Boulevard)
- Alamitos Heights (boundaries for Alamitos Heights are North: Pacific Coast Highway / 7th St; South: Colorado St; East: Bellflower Blvd; West: Park Ave)
- Artcraft Manor
- Belmont Heights (Borders of Belmont Heights are North: 7th St; South: Portion of Ocean Blvd (and Livingston Dr.); West: Redondo; East: Cherry Avenue)
- Belmont Shore (also knows as "The Shore"; Belmont Shore known boundaries are Naples Island on East; Ocean Blvd on it's South; Bluff Park on it's west just a few miles up the coast east of Downtown Long Beach); Zip code is 90803
- Bixby Knolls
- Bixby Village (townhouse and 9-hole golf course community)
- Bluff Heights (borders are South: Broadway; West: Junipero (not including Carroll Park); North 4th St.; East: Redondo)
- Bluff Park (West: Junipero Ave; East: Loma Ave; South: Ocean Blvd; North: 2nd St.)
- Broadway Corridor
- California Heights (CAL Heights historic district borders are North: Bixby Road; South: Wardlow Road; East: Cherry Avenue; West: Atlantic Avenue)
- Carroll Park (East: Carroll Park East West: Junipero Ave.; South: 3rd St. North: Carroll Park North)
- Central Area
- Craftsman Village
- Downtown Long Beach
- Drake Park/Wilmore (Historic boundaries are North: Loma Vista Dr.; East: Park Court; South: 4th St.; West: Erratic boundaries Nylic Court to Magnolia to 7th St.;
- East Village
- El Dorado Park
- El Dorado Park Estates
- El Dorado South
- Hellman Craftsman District (Erratic boundaries for Historic district North: 9th St West: Orange Ave; South: Hellman St. East: Walnut)
- Imperial Estates
- Lakewood Village
- Cambodia Town (Little Phnom Penh)
- Los Altos
- Los Cerritos - Virginia Country Club
- Memorial Height
- North Long Beach (generally most affordable real estate in Long Beach)
- Park Estates
- Rose Park
- South of Conant
- Stearns Park
- Saint Mary's
- Terminal Island
- Traffic Circle
- University Park Estates
- West Long Beach
- Wilmore District (see Drake Park)
- Wrigley North and South
- Wrigley Heights
If you are interested in buying or selling in any of the 50+ communities of Long Beach CA do not hesitate to call me at 310-508-4354 or visit our Long Beach Homes page to start your home search or to see what is for sale in your desired are.